The Vivarium provides the following services:
- Breeding and care of experimental animals
- Routine veterinary diagnosis and treatment
- Consulting and advisory services for projects
- Microsurgery and microinjection applications
- In vivo imaging
- Tumour development
- Intensive care
- Hemogram ve biochemical analysis
- 80-hour certificate training program
Ethical approval by a related institution is required when applying to the Vivarium for services.
1. Project owner must contact via e-mail to get price offer for products and services. Face-to-face or telephone communication will be made if needed.
2. Veterinary physician in charge will assess the project and prepare an offer.
3. If the Vivarium's offer is found suitable, project owner will fill out an application form and submit it to the Unit, together with the approved ethical protocol.
4. Payment by project owner will be made to the related account.
5. Products and services will be delivered by the Vivarium within a programmed time frame.